New York Babies

looking for an OBGYN in NYC (west side pref.)

hello,

i'm looking for an obgyn on the west side in NYC - affiliated with a good hospital. I work downtown and would prefer tribeca/soho area.  I am open to all other options on the west side.

any recommendation would help.

Re: looking for an OBGYN in NYC (west side pref.)

• I've heard great things about Spring OBGYN (on Spring st).
  • I know this doesn't fit your criteria but I would like to mention it anyway.  I live in Battery Park City (and used to work in midtown).  When I was 14 wks prego I switched my OBGYN to Drs. Mazlin and Shaw located on 67th street between Madison & Park.  It was the best decision I ever made.  I received personal attention and emotional support from them.  They are patient and knowledgeable.  They even have an "educational talk" with you and your hubby as you get closer to the big day.  They are affiliated with Lenox Hill hospital on the UES.  My experience at the hospital was beyond anything I could have imagined.  I had a long but comfortable labor and Drs. Mazlin and Shaw made sure I was comfy and even prevented me from having a c-section.  I was actually kind of sad to not have a reason to see them every week!

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"