Kentucky Babies

So Im a moron

I didnt even realize there was a ky board. Where ya'll from?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Im a moron

• Don't worry, I didn't know either! I am about an hour away from Louisville. DH works in Louisville though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You're not a moron. It just takes a while to discover all the boards, especially when you find one you like.

I'm on a farm on the outskirts of Frankfort (close to Georgetown), and DH works in Louisville, where I was born.

• Loading the player...
  • Not a moron at all.  If I hadn't spent so much time on the Knot and the Nest in the past few years, I wouldn't have known to look for the KY board, either.

I'm down just north of Bowling Green, although I seem unable not to be in Louisville for work every week or every other week.  I'm originally from Mason County, up on the Ohio River.  Welcome! 

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Im in Lexington! I don't check this board that often bc its pretty quiet.
  • I am in Shelbyville.

• imagekentuckymomma26:

I am in Shelbyville.

no way im in simpsonville............

• Don't feel bad I didn't know about the KY board until about 2 wks ago. I' from Fleming Co. about an hour and a half outside of Lexington. 
  • Definitely a quiet board.  I'm in Louisville
  • I'm from Louisville! I agree with a pp; I wouldn't have known to look for a KY board if I hadn't used the Knot a couple of years ago.

Congrats and welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"