Philadelphia Babies

RMA of Philadelphia

Anyone have any experience with this clinic?  I would love to hear the good and the bad.  Plus any RE recommendations.  TIA.
TTC #1 since 9/07
Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW

Re: RMA of Philadelphia

• I used RMA of Philadelphia to help conceive my current pregnancy.   My main doctor, was doctor Gocial, but you end up seeing a variety of doctor's and nurse practictioners.   I recommend them because they did help me get pregnant.   I also loved the doctors.  I did not enjoy working with the billing department, as there was some major confusion over what was covered by my insurance, however, everything worked out in the end.   If insurance does not cover procedures that you need, they do have payment plans to help with the cost.   Please feel free to PM if you have any specifc questions.   I visited the office near oxford valley mall frequently.  On weekends I needed to go to the Blue Bell office.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been seeing Dr. Huppert:

https://www.fertilenow.com/fertility.html

I have really enjoyed her and find her to be thorough and friendly.  She has 2 offices but I go to the one in center city.  The great thing about her is she is willing to take whatever approach you want. After finishing all of the preliminary testing with her we ended up pregnant on our own!!! (I joke with her that she has the magic touch) She has continued to follow me and will until 10 weeks and then she'll refer me bak to my regular OB.

HOpe this helps! 

• Loading the player...
  • I have been seeing Dr. Huppert:

https://www.fertilenow.com/fertility.html

I have really enjoyed her and find her to be thorough and friendly.  She has 2 offices but I go to the one in center city.  The great thing about her is she is willing to take whatever approach you want. After finishing all of the preliminary testing with her we ended up pregnant on our own!!! (I joke with her that she has the magic touch) She has continued to follow me and will until 10 weeks and then she'll refer me bak to my regular OB.

HOpe this helps! 

• I would certainly recommend RMA.  I went to them in Jan. and was pregant, (after a miscarriage and almost 5mos of not having a period) a few weeks later. All the docs are professional and really know their stuff.  I would go back in a min.  Loved Drs. Castelbaum and Gocial.
  • I have had 9 months experience with this clinic.  I live close to King of Prussia so I frequented the Blue Blue office (which is now closed - they are moving the Blue Bell office to King of Prussia).  Dr. Freedman diagnosed me with lots of uterine fibroids.  I went to surgery three times for them.  It wasn't that he didn't get them - it was that they continued to grow back and quickly.  During my last surgery, Dr. Freedman scrapped my entire uterus JUST IN CASE there were some lingering to grow.  My husband and I then went into IVF.  We did one cycle of IVF and it failed.  We were devastated.  I needed some mental clarity and to take a break from it all.  That month (the very next month after IVF) we got pregnant.  I am now 8 weeks.  Although I was unsuccessful with IVF, I believe Dr. Freedman was a great help in insisting removing the fibroids.  When I called the office to see if the past month of IVF could have yeilded a false positive, the nurse (Erlynn = the absolute BEST) reassured me that if I was pregnant, I was pregnant.  Last month's IVF had nothing to do it with.  Dr. Freedman got on the phone and was so happy for me.  I went immediately into the office for a blood test and ultrasound.  I see him every Monday and will continue until 10 weeks.  At that time, I will see my OBGYN.  All in all, I had a great experience with RMA.  YEah, there will be things that piss you off, but they will be at every fertility clinic.  But at least at RMA I felt like a person, not just a number with a checkbook like I did at Main Line Fertility.  Best of luck to you and much baby dust!          
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"