Philadelphia Babies

baby shower locations in center city or Greater Phila area

Hello: can anyone provide suggestions on some cute and cozy places to hold a baby shower? I will probably have approx. 30-40 attendees. Thanks!

Re: baby shower locations in center city or Greater Phila area

• How fancy do you want it to be?  The Rittenhouse hotel has a great tea room for showers.  Valley Green Inn in Roxborough is nice too.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had my bridal shower at Popi's Italian Restaurant....the food is fantastic and the room was very nice.  The baby shower will probably wind up being there as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • My surprise baby shower was at the Corinthian Yacht club in Essington PA.  Not to far from the Phila airport or from 95 it was very convienent for my family which is spread around Philly and So NJ.  There was a wall of windows that looked over the water, plenty of parking, the wait service was great and the food was delicious.  Everyone raved about the food. My family who planned it said the management was very easy to work with.  I would highly recommend it.  We had about 40 people.

https://corinthianyachtclub.clubhouseonline-e3.com/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"