Connecticut Babies

Where to get nursery Furniture?

Where did you get your nursery furniture?  I'm not sure where to look?

Re: Where to get nursery Furniture?

• We have furniture from buy buy baby (bonavita) set. The crib converts to toddler bed and full size bed. Bellini also has very good quality stuff. Giggle is nice too, much more modern and simplistic styles.!

Happy Shopping 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Got my stuff from good Ol' BRU..

We ordered the crib online and I (yes, 8 months pregnant) put the damn thing together myself... and the changing table/dresser was order through the store and delivered already put together :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We got ours at USA Baby.  They had a great selection of solid furniture sets.
  • We actually went to Ikea in New Haven!  We needed to fit 2 cribs in our nursery (even though we're only setting one of them up at first), but we're really happy so far with our choice!
  • USA Baby definatly.. They are great..  great selection, good quality wood, and very informative!
  • We got ours at Baby's World in Southington.  They have good quality furniture and the prices are comparable to online.  We went with the Bonavita brand - Metro collection.
  • IKEA New Haven. Got the whole room in one trip for $600. The cribs are perfect for short moms as well. 

We have had it almost 9 months and its still going strong.

We got a rocker at Bob's Discount, a leather rocking recliner (my DH has allergies), it was about 400, but we can use it in other parts of the house and came with a protection plan for all those baby surprises.  

• USA baby.  Very pleased with the delivery and set up too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"