Orange County Babies

Rainy Day Activities for 1 year olds??

Hi Ladies - we're been wearing out our Pretend City pass and hitting Gymboree class everyday...what else is fun indoors for little ones in the Newport/Irvine area??  

Re: Rainy Day Activities for 1 year olds??

• I was just thinking the same thing for Maya. I didn't think about a Pretend City pass!

We like to go to the aquarium in LB and are also taking Music Together (she LOVES!) in Newport and indoor Mommy & Me swim at Waterworks Aquatics in Irvine. I also belong to Studio Seaside in CDM and Maya loves to go play with the kids (the workout is my bonus!).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just got the Pretend City membership last Friday for the rainy/cold season.  It might be a little far north for you, but Hullaballoos Partyhouse in Orange has open play hours when you can bring the kids in to play for $6 (adult free). 

Is he walking yet?  Another free activity is just to go to an indoor mall like South Coast Plaza and walk around.  Keira loves to just explore.  Getting her to leave Pottery Barn Kids empty-handed can sometimes be a bit of a challenge, though.  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"