Trying to Get Pregnant

Pomegranate Juice for uterus lining

i've been looking online for this info and i'm seeing that it helps the husband with sperm count but i can't find anything about helping with implantation.  does someone have an article they found and can share??   TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pomegranate Juice for uterus lining

• I dont hav any article to share. However pomegranate is great for sperm count and fertility in women also. Pineapple would be your best bet for implantation. I call mine "power smoothie" - 1/2 cup of POM, 1 banana, 1 cup frozen pineapple from Trader Joe's, 1/2 cup organic strawberries -TJ, drizzle of honey/agave nectar add water/ice and blend). I take mine everyday from day 1 of cycle.
  • imagebarine:
    I dont hav any article to share. However pomegranate is great for sperm count and fertility in women also. Pineapple would be your best bet for implantation. I call mine "power smoothie" - 1/2 cup of POM, 1 banana, 1 cup frozen pineapple from Trader Joe's, 1/2 cup organic strawberries -TJ, drizzle of honey/agave nectar add water/ice and blend). I take mine everyday from day 1 of cycle.

Sounds good-I have almost all the ingredients right now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"