Potty Training
Options

Critique my 3 day PT plan, please!

It is really hard for us to find 3 days where we're at home. However, this coming weekend might be one.  DD is ready, she's showing all the signs, and I'm ready too!

On Friday, I have MOPS until noon. Then we really have nothing planned until 10:00am Monday morning. So my plan is to attend MOPS and come straight home. When we get home, she eats lunch and then takes a nap about an hour later. 90% of the time she stays dry during her nap. So should I start when we get home? Wait until after she wakes from her naps? Or start Sat morning?

We'll stay home all day Saturday and all day Sunday. (well, we'll go to my parents' Sunday for dinner, but I'll bring the potty and continue there.)

Monday we have a play-date from 10:00-12:00.  I guess I'll see how Sat and Sun go and then decide what to do there.

She attends MDO Tuesday and Thursday.  They will support whatever I'm doing, but I don't expect them to clean up her messes....  

I'm thinking about totally skipping pull-ups and doing panties during the day, including naps, and a diaper at night.

wdyt? any thoughts? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Critique my 3 day PT plan, please!

• Options

I would start after her nap on Friday.  That is what I did with DD a few weeks ago and it worked great.  By the third accident Friday she was at least running for the potty while she was going.  A few accidents Saturday and Sunday morning and we've been pretty good ever since.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"