Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What's your favorite thing that LO is doing now?

Scarlett cracks me up when DH and I are laughing about something and she starts laughing too. It's like she's saying don't forget about me over here, lol.  She starts laughing and then looks at both of us to make sure we aknowledge her laugh-so cute.
BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby

Re: What's your favorite thing that LO is doing now?

• Options

Seth scrunches up his face and snorts all the time right now. He thinks he's hilarious, too. So it goes ::snort:: giggle::snort::giggle.

• Options

DD shakes her head like she's saying NO because she knows it makes us laugh. It's so funny because her whole body shakes sometimes - even funnier because she knows she's being funny.

DD also has this crazy little laugh that cracks me up

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We watch a lot (A LOT!) of football in our house...and LO now knows to signal for touchdowns by raising her hands in the air.  So, whenever a football game is on the tv,  she does the "touchdown" signal.  She gets so excited and it is super cute!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD will attempt to say "all done" when she is no longer hungry...and then I will ask her, "Are you all done?" and she will kind of say, "ya!" 

IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!

• Options

She just figured out how to stand not holding on to anything within the past few days, and every time she lets go, she claps her hands in excitement. Freaking adorable.

My other favorite (although it's probably not a good sign for the future) is if she touches something she knows she's not supposed to, she looks at me, smiles hugely, and shakes her head no, all while touching it anyway. Cracks me up every time, although I'm trying not to laugh so much because I know it just encourages her.

• Options
    imageSizzline:

She just figured out how to stand not holding on to anything within the past few days, and every time she lets go, she claps her hands in excitement. Freaking adorable.

My other favorite (although it's probably not a good sign for the future) is if she touches something she knows she's not supposed to, she looks at me, smiles hugely, and shakes her head no, all while touching it anyway. Cracks me up every time, although I'm trying not to laugh so much because I know it just encourages her.

DS does this too...It's so funny (now!) He also says what sounds like no when he's shaking his head, but I'm not sure if he's just babbling. 

Also, we play patty cake (i hate saying pat-a-cake) a lot so the other day my mom asked, "do you want to play patty cake?" and before she started, DS started clapping his hands. So cute! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My girls have really started to interact with each other a lot more. My favorite thing right now though is when they sit on the floor facing each other and "get" each other. One will lunge towards the other and go ahhhh and then they both start cracking up....it's so stinkin cute! I love that they love each other so much!
  • Options

DS scrunches up his nose and belly laughs at anything remotely amusing...so cute!  And, I love that he gets super excited whenever DH or I walk in the room and he crawls to us at warp speed.

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Claps, if we say Yea she will clap.
  • Options
    Whenever he looks in a mirror, Lo sticks his tongue out and grins really silly. I have a pic of the face in my siggy, but it is so funny when he does it because he makes the strangest sound when he does it.
    Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    We got outside every evening to water my mums, and DS squeals as we're walking out the front door! He LOVES being outside, and he really loves "helping" me water the flowers. It's so stinkin' cute how excited he gets!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"