Wisconsin Babies
Options

Madison Birth Center ?

I'm wondering if anyone has given birth at the Madison Birth Center with Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage. They're no in network and I'm curious what your OOP expenses were.

Thanks for any info!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Madison Birth Center ?

• Options
    No, but we went to a birth center in Appleton and our OOP expenses were about 5,000.00 which included prenatal appointments, the birth and 2 postnatal appointments. It was worth every penny :)
    Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Options

I had my baby at Meriter and I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN.  Total I think it cost us around $5,000 (I bet my husband would say closer to 6 though).  The epidural cost us a little over $1,000 but was worth it.  Also your food is part of the whole deal but your partner's is not (they do have a kitchen with some snacks etc. in it but my husband still ended up ordering some food).  Also, the bills come pretty quickly after your stay and I think I recall them giving us less than a month to pay.

On another note I am looking for other youngish moms (I am 26) in the Madison area that would like to get together once in a while.  Let me know if you would be interested or if you know anyone.

Thanks!

Mary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"