Ohio Babies
Options

Cramping after orgasm?

Athena0809Athena0809 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Has anybody experienced pelvic pain or cramping after achiving orgasm? Since my pregnancy Sx hit me, the biggest one being exhaustion, sex is the last thing in my mind, but the last 2 times i had an orgasm i had some cramping only lasting a few minutes, if that. I forgot to ask on my appointment yesterday and my next appt isn't for another 3 weeks. Thanks for any comments.

Re: Cramping after orgasm?

• Options

Hey Steph! I'm still TTC, so I probably won't be much help with this. I could be wrong here, but I thought that after an orgasm, your uterus actually contracts. I'm no expert by any means, but I would imagine as long as it isn't severe cramping for an extended period of time and/or accompanied with unusual or heavy bleeding, hopefully everything is fine. That's just my thinking though.

I also wanted to suggest - you may get more responses if you posted this on the 1st trimester board, too. Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cycle 21 BFP 2-26 with Clomid, Novarel, and Prometrium, EDD 11-5; missed M/C 4-6, D & C 4-9
  • Options
    Yes, no bleeding and the cramping only lasts minutes, so I'm not very concerned. More like curious as to what causes it and if it's common. I did post it in the 1st trimester board! thanks for your imput, Rachel! Good luck to you too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's completely normal, especially early in pregnancy. I had it often in the 1st tri, but not anymore. So, just hang in there! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"