Philadelphia Babies
Options

labor and delivery at Lankenau - questions

Are there fold out beds for dads/husbands in the rooms?  My husband thinks he remembers seeing reclining chairs but not the kind of chairs that fold all the way flat.

Also, do they give you mesh underwear and hospital gowns to wear if you don't want to wear your own clothes?

Thanks!

Re: labor and delivery at Lankenau - questions

• Options
    There was a reclining chair, folded pretty far back, but not all the way. My husband said it was fine. And yes to the mesh undies and gowns.
  • Options
    imagejallascalla:
    There was a reclining chair, folded pretty far back, but not all the way. My husband said it was fine. And yes to the mesh undies and gowns.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejallascalla:

Awesome, thanks!

• Options
    DH thought the chair was ok.  This time around I think I'll send him home to get a good night's sleep a couple times though.  During the day we would sometimes switch, me in the chair, so he could get a solid nap in the bed. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageJaimers375:
    DH thought the chair was ok.  This time around I think I'll send him home to get a good night's sleep a couple times though.  During the day we would sometimes switch, me in the chair, so he could get a solid nap in the bed. 

Jaimers - I might see you there, looks like we're due around the same time.  I'm due on November 1st...

• Options
    I'm having a scheduled c/s on the 4th, so maybe. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"