Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pediatrician Rec for Springfield

Hi Ladies,

I am moving to Springfield next month and am looking for a pediatrician for my baby to be born at the end of Nov.  Looking for a practice that has a 24 hour contact line.  Small # of docs in the practice would be great.  Please let me know if you have someone you love!  TIA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician Rec for Springfield

• Options

We live in Springfield and are going to be using Broomall Pediatrics. They are located in the Lawrence Park Shopping center.  Not sure about the 24 hr. contact line but they do have walk in hours each morning.

Hope that helps:) 

• Options
    We go to Kids First in Springfield. They are associated with CHOP and have a 24 hour hotline. We see Dr. Lee who I really like. He is the only man with the practice as far as I know. We have seen many of the other doctors and have always had a good experience. Sometimes there is a wait before appts, but I think that is fairly standard.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Riddle Pediatrics Assoc. in Riddle Hospital and see Dr. Applegate.  I really like it there.  They have a 24 hr on call service, which I had to call while I was down the shore at 2:00 am, and had a call back within 5 min.  Plus he called the next day to follow up and make sure Kelsey was okay.  I was very impressed about that.  I also love the nurses there, when it comes to Kelsey getting her shots.  They are very quick about it and she is done before she knows it.  The number is (610) 627-4490
  • Options
    Kids first is now CHOP care netowrk of springfield. I love Dr Lee and Dr Callahan. Very thorough
  • Options

welcome to the neighborhood :) be sure to look into the Mom's Club of Springfield once you get settled and the library programs for babies and toddlers. i started taking my son to the library storytime at about 5 months old just to get out. Nice way to meet people!

We see Dr. Dewan at Advocare Pediatric Medical Associates on State Rd (might technically be considered either havertown or drexel hill). They have 24 hour coverage and I have made a call in the midnight hour with a return call in minutes! The practice has a meet and greet type thing for new parents monthly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have to agree with the person who recommended Riddle Pediatrics. We see Dr. Rao there and she is awesome! All 3 are great. They do have a 24/hr service you can call and they always give you a call right back. Hope this helps!

-Lecy

Mommy to Ryan (8*9*06)

• Options
    springfield delco or montco?
  • Options

imageBizzyBride2bee:
    springfield delco or montco?

Delco

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We go to Kids First which is part of the CHOP network. All of the doctors are great. We primarily see Dr. Lee who my son LOVES! He blows bubbles when he walks in the room and he is so nice. They have a 24hr hotline that connects you to nurses at CHOP. They are fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"