Virginia Babies

Roanoke Girls

Hi ladies! I live in the NRV area right now, and we have been considering a move to Roanoke in the next year. I am wondering how you like Roanoke and what you enjoy about the area.

Re: Roanoke Girls

• I live in Christiansburg and love it!! I work in Roanoke and  when we were house shopping we looked at some homes there. I drive 40 minutes each day to work and it is well worth it. I like Roanoke but really enjoy the family feel  of the NRV.
  • I live in Cave Springs and I love the people here. I moved here from Fla and I love it here. Its a nice area and its close to everything. I love Roanoke, its nice being surrounded by the mountains. I has thats its part city and part country. Both of Best Worlds. Happy I'm having my baby here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Roanoke was actually named one of the best places to raise a family. I moved here back in January from Charleston, SC and I love it. My husband is from here and was away for 2 years and had to get back. I see why now. It's very family oriented. I wouldn't want to raise a family anywhere else!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"