Boston Babies
Options

about women by women wellesley

Does anyone go here?  This is my first pregnancy, and I have an appt here tomorrow.  I was assigned to Dr. Kara Deaver; I have read some negative things online.  Does anyone have experience with this office or physician?

Thanks!

Re: about women by women wellesley

• Options

We go there, and like all of the Drs, but Dr. Vasilakis has been my wife's Ob/Gyn for years, and she's the one we like best.

This is our first pregnancy too, and so far so good.

The office and staff aren't as organized as they could be, but the Drs are excellent, and that's the important part.

They're also affiliated with NWH, which is apparently a great place to have a baby.

One note about the Drs; no matter who you're assigned to, you'll see them all, and you'll get to know them all...because you never know who will be on duty when you deliver.

• Options

I see Dr Deaver and I like her, I have no complaints. I love the practice in general. As pp, they make sure you see all the doctors at least once. I've seen Dr Kattal twice and Dr Clark twice, and everyone else once (and Dr Deaver the rest of the time)

I LOVE Dr Clark, and if it mattered, I would switch to her. Like I said, no complaints about Dr Deaver at all, but I just love Dr Clark.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! Went today for our first ultrasound.  The ultrasound tech and nurse we met with were great.  Have yet to meet any dr's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"