Boston Babies
Options

need rec for a small practice in the Melrose/Wakefield/Stoneham/Reading area...

I currently go to a larger oBGYN practice in Woburn and although they are ok, I would have the chance of having 1 of 8 different Drs deliver the baby.  I am not thrilled with the idea especially because 3 of those are not part of the practice.  In a perfect world I would liek to find a small practice that has no more than 1-4 Drs and would also be able to deliver at Winchester Hospital.  I know this may not be reasonable, but I thought I would ask here...

TIA!

Re: need rec for a small practice in the Melrose/Wakefield/Stoneham/Reading area...

• Options
    When I lived there I saw Dr. Jennifer Wu in Melrose.  She was with one other female OBGYN.  I loved her.  She is right on Main Street.  However--she delivers at Mel-Wak.
  • Options
    Hmm. I didn't think it mattered what size the practice is.  Even the small practices use a network of doctors; it just depends on who's available in the off hours.  When I went into labor (both times late at night), my only option was to go with the doctor who was at the hospital at the time.  In any event, I went to Burlington OB; there are three docs there.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i would also reccomend  Dr Wu(love her)  she practices with Dr.Kreikles(she is great too) Very thorough doctors...but they only deliver at melrose!
  • Options

I see Dr. Glen Dixon in Stoneham.  He delivers at Winchester.  I think there is one other female doctor in his office but I don't see her.  He is at 3 Woodland Road.  I really like him a lot, and I love his NP.

A lot of my friends like Dr. Guthrie in Medford and Dr. Carpentier in Reading too.  They are both female.  

married 9.17.06 ttc 11.09 bfp 12.13.09 saw hb 1.8.10 no hb 1.25.10 d&c 1.26.10 ttc again 5.10 bfp 8.16.10 saw hb 9.9.10 heard hb 9.29.10 nt scan normal 10.19.10 big us 11.24.10 - it's a girl! due 5.1.11 baby cmw born 4.25.11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"