Kentucky Babies
Options

38wks today

... and still pregnant. I still love feeling him kick. I still love having the attention from others who walk past and smile at my belly. But I'm sooooo ready for LO to come and greet the world! With all the scares of him trying to come early, I thought for sure I'd already have a baby in my arms. Got to love the surprises babies bring!

Hope you ladies are doing well! I've been so busy trying to bring on labor that I've not been sitting in front of the computer much these days. If I find a secret way to kick-start labor, I'll let you all know! Wink In the meantime, I'm going to try and enjoy the last few moments I have as a pregnant mommy with an excuse to eat a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

Re: 38wks today

• Options

Shipping some Chunky Monkey your way, STAT.  I hope your LO comes soon (but preferably after some ice cream) -- and share any tricks you figure out!  :D

Things are going well down here -- have another appointment tomorrow.  In the meantime, just dodging the m/s as much as possible.  :P

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Options

glad to hear the update i cant wait to feel my first real kick and not just flutters but im not complaining. Found out friday we are having a boy and everything looks good

Now go get that ice cream and have a bite for me!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDixiebell:

glad to hear the update i cant wait to feel my first real kick and not just flutters but im not complaining. Found out friday we are having a boy and everything looks good

Now go get that ice cream and have a bite for me!

Congrats on your little man, Dixie! Soon you'll be lying in bed, praying he'd stop with the darn kicking and hiccups so you can get just a couple hrs of sleep before work the next morning!

• Options
    i know right ? the things we wish for only to wish they would stop once they get here. Sleep is so hard for me to go without.
  • Options

I was wondering about you!! Keep us posted and definitely tell us what labor-starting-tricks you try. I'll be getting antsy about a week before my Dec. 16th due date... I would prefer my LO doesn't get here tooooo close to Xmas!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"