Connecticut Babies
Options

New to this board, and CT

Hello Everyone!  I recently moved to the Fairfield area with my DH and we are TTC (on cycle #6).

I asked for some local recommendations on the CT Nest board, but it's pretty dead over there, and I didn't get much feedback.  Since this board seems to get more action, I thought I might have better luck with you ladies! 

I'm hoping to find recs in Fairfield for:

• OB/GYN (prefer a woman)
  • Dentist
  • Therapist
  • Electrician

Anyone you use/have used that you love and wouldn't mind passing along his/her information?  Thanks a bunch!

Re: New to this board, and CT

• Options

Where in Fairfield County?

I moved to Greenwich about a year ago. I live with my SO and we recently started TTC. I have an OB/GYN, therapist, and amazing pediatric dentist.  Let me know if Greenwich is do-able and I can fwd their contact info!

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks!  I am actually in Fairfield, not too far from the Fairfield U.  Greenwich might be a little far, but if there aren't any other recs closer to here, I'd definitely traveling to someone if they come highly recommended.  I'll let you know!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi...I saw you are in greenwich...who is your pediatric dentist? My lo is 5 months old and although doesnt have any teeth yet we're looking to find a good dentist! Good luck ttc...the Greenwich hospital is amazing to have your baby at!!

:)

• Options

Greenwich Pediatric Dental Group 203-422-KIDS

www.greenwichkidsdentist.com

We've seen Dr. Anna Simonis (Dr. Anna) but the entire office staff, and Dental Techs/Assistants were so amazing, child friendly, sweet, warm, everything you would want in any office you would  have to visit with your child. Oh, and tons of "prizes" for kids and even TVs on the ceiling, can you get any better?

Each exam room is colorfully painted with murals.(the website is has great pics too!)

-ps- i cant wait to have a baby in Greenwich hospital. its so beautiful !! 

• Options

Actually just remembered, we have used an electrician based in Stamford. He changed a few switches around our house. We live in a small development and this was the guy who management called. Management also paid so I cannot tell you how reasonable they were, but...:

Ray's Electric 203-223-3672

he is licensed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"