TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

This has to be good for some karma points

I just bought some popcorn from the Boy Scouts next door. $10 for a bag of caramel corn. TEN DOLLARS.

That better have earned me the right to sell overpriced crap back to them in a few years...

Re: This has to be good for some karma points

• Yeah - I got sucked in for the $18 chocolate covered stuff!  That's a whole lot of karma right there. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know!  Those boy scouts really need to take a lesson from the girl scouts.  That ridiculously expensive popcorn can kiss my arse.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRunSchwartzRun:
    I know!  Those boy scouts really need to take a lesson from the girl scouts.  That ridiculously expensive popcorn can kiss my arse.

Agreed. I can't wait to have kids so I can have them peddle their overpriced wares to the neighbors and coirkers who have hit me up over the years.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• imagerjl07:

Yeah - I got sucked in for the $18 chocolate covered stuff!  That's a whole lot of karma right there. 

Me too! I love it though!
  • I really need to buy some, they're selling them at my workplace.  I looked at the menu and the ten dollar caramel corn was the cheapest thing! 
  • I thought the same thing last week when I bought some, hope in a few years I have a kid for all these people to buy from since dh and I have been hit up so many times for school fundraisers and girl and boy scouts.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Uh, yeah... Karma! That's why I buy $80 worth of Girl Scout Thin Mints... for the good Karma!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"