Kentucky Babies

New to the board. :)

Wanted to say hello - I am new to the board and pregnant with my first baby.  EDD - May 12.  I tried to follow the boards at Baby Center, and found there to be WAY TOO many people on them for me to keep up with...so I was hoping The Bump would be a little better.  Anyway.  Hi.  :)

Re: New to the board. :)

• Welcome to the board!  It's not a super active one, but hopefully we'll continue to get new members! :)  Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married 5/24/2003 TTC since 5/2007 IUI #1 10/2008 -- :) M/C 12/08 -- :( IUI #2 3/2009 -- :( IUI #3 6/2009 -- :( IUI #4 7/2009 -- :( IUI #5 9/2009 -- :( IVF 5/2010 -- TWINS!! :)
  • Congrats on your LO!

I tried BabyCenter, too, but found their layout awful and the whole thing not worth the time or energy. KY board is slow, but check back every now and again and post some updates for us so we can see your new tickers, hear about your latest appts, and be all wrapped up in baby-love with you! The Trimester boards are great, but can be snarky, so be warned. I love hanging out with the October2010board (LO's due date), so try the May2010 board out and see if you like it. You tend to get really attached to other babies that share due dates with yours.

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your bump!  New to board also and due June 1st. Do you know where you are going to deliver?  We have checked out norton suburban but are still undecided. 

Good Luck!

Amy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"