Illinois Babies
Options

OB near Wheaton

Hi, I'm new to this board. Does anyone have a recommendation for an OB near Wheaton? My husband and I are moving there next month. I'm looking for someone out of DuPage Medical Group (or anyone else who takes HMO).

Re: OB near Wheaton

• Options
    We see a group out of DuPage Medical Group and lots of moms in our moms group see them as well!  I would recommend Dr. Weeks, he's personable, knowledgable and funny!  He delivered our daughter and we will be seeing him and his fellow doctors for baby #2
  • Options
    I go to DMG but I see the docs out of the Bartlett, Bloomingdale, Glen Ellyn and Naperville offices.  There are several DMG OB groups.  I highly higly reccomend Dr. Chang.  Dr. Weeks happened to be on call and assited her in my c/s of my son.  He was very nice and he delivered my friends baby too.  All my OB's only work out of Central Dupage Hospital whereas the other DMG OB group also delivers at a hospital in Naperville ( the name of the hospital escapes me now)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I loved Dr. Weeks too but I think he might be out of the Naperville office now.  I also really liked Dr. Kagan but he also moved to the Naperville office.  Dr. Siegel delivered my first dd - he was so so.  I liked him better the second time around, actually.  He's very knowledgeable but can be in a hurry sometimes.  Dr. Heimburger delivered my second and I liked him.  He has an odd sense of humor but is good at explaining things.  I only had him once but Dr. Cannon was very cool - very laid back.  I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Bernardo or Stoeffler.

If you are pg, whoever you see for your first appt will be your "main" doctor but you will have to see all of the doctors throughout in case one of them delivers you.

• Options
    I used Midwest Women OB/Gyne and loved them!  They're in Downers Grove and affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.  I recommend Dr. Bansore or Dr. Siddiqui.  They also have a midwife you can see if you prefer.
  • Options
    I see Dr. Martin Gallo & he is with DuPage Medical Group. He is wonderful, great bedside manner, very intelligent and knowledgeable.  He has been my ob/gyn for 12 years & seen me go through different stages in life up until my last visit in April when I told him I was going to try to become pregnant.  I am now pregnant with my first baby and I'm definitely sticking with him.  His practice is with two other doctors, both females, so I will get to meet them during my pregnancy.  I live in Wheaton and he is in Downers Grove - not very far at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"