Babies: 6 - 9 Months

6 month pictures photography props

Anyone have any good ideas for photography props for her 6 month pictures.. I made a fake pearl necklace, and figured I would use her step stool thath as her name on it, and the animal rocker we have..any other suggestions?

Re: 6 month pictures photography props

• I am not a big fan of props. We did DS's 6 month pictures at a park. The most propy we got was him on a bench.
  • A shotgun and a 6 pack of Bud Heavy

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Loading the player...
  • We didn't do props. Our pics are in siggy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageALG29:
    I am not a big fan of props. We did DS's 6 month pictures at a park. The most propy we got was him on a bench.

Ditto.  I say use cute outfits and a blanket or some toy they love and go for it!

Working on #2!
  • you said you didnt use props..but then the picture here is your daughter in a basket
  • imageklm1221:
    you said you didnt use props..but then the picture here is your daughter in a basket

I interpreted that apparent contradiction to mean that the basket was a fifth appendage and figured she must have eaten too much deli meat during pregnancy.

• imageklm1221:
    you said you didnt use props..but then the picture here is your daughter in a basket

She meant she didn't bring her own props to the photo shoot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelmpdjc:

imageklm1221:

yes,....this exactly biatches.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelmpdjc:

imageklm1221:

Basket = prop, no matter who brought it.

• since it's fall we got some little pumpkins for her to hold, and leaves
  • I brought 5 outfit changes - the studio we went to (Portrait Innovations)  had a bathtub, chair, etc for props.  I hadn't thought about until I saw what they had but the "naked" bathtub pics (diaper only) turned out super cute!
    Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used tons of props for out 6 month pictures (see siggy). The stuffed animals were a gift from my sister and served as decorations at the baby shower. I also had them take pictures with him wearing his 6 month sticker from Picky Sticky

My husband plays the guitar so I thought this was a cute idea. 

Again DH is a huge Dolphin's fan

• I used tons of props for out 6 month pictures (see siggy). The stuffed animals were a gift from my sister and served as decorations at the baby shower. I also had them take pictures with him wearing his 6 month sticker from Picky Sticky

Again DH is a huge Dolphin's fan

• imageMCC1010:

I used tons of props for out 6 month pictures (see siggy). The stuffed animals were a gift from my sister and served as decorations at the baby shower. I also had them take pictures with him wearing his 6 month sticker from Picky Sticky

Omigod, MCC, the lion pic in your siggy is way too cute.

• imageMomOfClaire:
    imageMCC1010:

I used tons of props for out 6 month pictures (see siggy). The stuffed animals were a gift from my sister and served as decorations at the baby shower. I also had them take pictures with him wearing his 6 month sticker from Picky Sticky

Omigod, MCC, the lion pic in your siggy is way too cute.

Thank you!

• ok prob should of stated that my wedding photographer who also did my engagment and her newborn pictures is coming here to my house for the pictures. So i wont be in a kids studio that has props for you. They told me to get props..they just show up.
  • Shouldn't the baby be the focal point of a photo, not the prop(s)?  MCC's kid is adorable, and yet those photos (the guitar, the jungle) are totally NMS because the baby gets lost in the sea of props.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"