Detroit Babies
Options

He's tired of the bottle.....

So yea, since my DS has gotten "real" food lately, he no longer wants the bottle.  He literally pushes it away.  He's just over 9 months and should still be getting 24oz of formula per day.  I'm literally forcing it down.

Has anybody else experience their LO getting sick of the bottle before they hit a year? Did you supplement them with anything else?

Re: He's tired of the bottle.....

• Options
    have you tried a sippy cup or regular cup?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just put the formula into a sippy cup or those cups with straws.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep i've tried a sippy cup.  I think its the formula itself he's sick of.  He wants real food.  I don't blame him :)
  • Options
    We talked to our doc about our sone because some days he would drink less than 14-16 oz.  So we mixed it in his cereal.  we gave him yogurt.  All of that counted as far as our doc was concerned.  He said he needed a min. of 14-16 oz a day.  we also switch what we gave him first.  we gave him his bottle or sippy cup first.  in the end as long as he had the min. and we gave him yogurt our doc was okay with it.  you should talk to your doc on what the min is required for a day.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"