Pregnant after IF

Bleeding again:<

Last night at 11:30 we were headed to bed and when I went to the bathroom I saw that I was spotting. I had been several times since I drink a lot, so it must have just started.

I called at 7:30 when the RE opened and my appt is at 10:45. It was 9, but they moved it. It's not my RE, but I am glad they are having me come in.

I don't feel as sick this morning:< I hope that doesn't mean anything.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
TTC since 2007
6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Bleeding again:&amp;lt;

• I'm so glad that they're getting you in today, again I hope that's it's not a big deal and the baby is fine.  ((HUGS)) and keep us updated.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope it's nothing and the baby is ok.
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you! It's so frustrating that you have to deal with this.
  • Thinking of you this morning!  I hope your appointment goes well.  I'll be looking for an update!

• (((hugs))) please keep us updated.
  • Hang in there girl! I hope it is nothing...as far as symptoms I know mine have come and gone like crazy, so try not to over analyze that too much! Good luck and keep us updated!
  • Hoping everything is okay. Hugs.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thinking of you and hoping all is well. (((hugs)))
  • ((hugs)) I hope everything is okay! Keep us posted!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"