3rd Trimester

Does your baby favor one side of your uterus?

My baby has been on the left side for the entire pregnancy.  I very very rarely ever feel him/her anywhere else. 

Any one experiencing this?   Has your LO favored one side or do they move all around? 

Re: Does your baby favor one side of your uterus?

• Yes mine seems to favor the right haha :)
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• I used to complain all the time b/c LO loved my right side... I would always say he was squishing my gallbladder, etc. Miraculously, he switched to the left sometime yesterday.
  • Loading the player...
  • left side, butt out. and she will move up as far as she can and then streeeetch out. ugh. lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Definitely my left side. I'm always walking around looking lopsided and I can't sleep on my right side at all because he refuses to move even when gravity is working against him. I just picture him in there with his arms and legs braced against the inside walls of my uterus like some sort of Mission Impossible move where the guy is hiding up by the ceiling...lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes left side for me too!! I'm also lop sided, my bellybutton is now pointing to the left. Above poster that imagery has me laughing! I can so see it!
  • imageallison*marie*foster:
    Definitely my left side. I'm always walking around looking lopsided and I can't sleep on my right side at all because he refuses to move even when gravity is working against him. I just picture him in there with his arms and legs braced against the inside walls of my uterus like some sort of Mission Impossible move where the guy is hiding up by the ceiling...lol.

This....especially the Mission Impossible stance.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LO usually hangs out on the left side but i can feel her poking and proding around all over Smile
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMamaStef0810:
    Right side. :)

this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • His back is to the right side with legs stretching across to the left side...confirmed by ultrasound in which I watched his little toes push against the left side of my bump : )
  • Yep I had a firmer area on the left side early in the pregnancy. That's were I started feeling movement and now when I wake up there's a hard bulge on the left side. I assume that's her head/body since I can always feel her kicking around my cervix now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, mine has been snuggled up on the left side the whole time :)
  • Yeah mine favors the right side. I think he likes laying there because I lay on the right side so he is more cozy lol.
  • Left side for me too!  She squirms to the right a little now that she's bigger but still prefers left 99% of the time. :)
  • Right side for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"