Babies: 9 - 12 Months

S/O Teen Mom (I know, I know)

Has anyone seen this blog? Someone posted it on 12-24 and I'm dying over here from laughing so hard!

https://www.imbringingbloggingback.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: S/O Teen Mom (I know, I know)

• So not funny, but Gary's face is pricless in the top right

amber-gary-teen-mom-fight

• He looks scared for his life...and he probably should be!
  • Loading the player...
  • I read his blog every single episode. I LOVE HIM! 
  • "she can spend time with Kyle and figure out his percentage of albino, his percentage of deceased bulldog, and his percentage of cartoon"

Bwaahaha! This is awesome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNicole731:

"she can spend time with Kyle and figure out his percentage of albino, his percentage of deceased bulldog, and his percentage of cartoon"

Bwaahaha! This is awesome.

I was almost in tears when I read that. It's so true!

• That. Was. The. Best!  I loved the portion about ATL though...hahahahaha!!!!
  • imagekimberleigh30:
    Bint-Lee

that has to be the best part.

•  

HaHaHa!  So true!  Thanks for posting.  Quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in a long time.  I can't read a full sentence without busting up. 

"Somewhere sipping on a Twisted Tea and chain-smoking a pack of Camels, April is shouting ?Trash!? into her computer screen." 

"I think everyone should find their life-mate at a place where you can buy eggs, a rake, a back-up generator, shirts, a lamp, X-box, and your Christmas tree. " 

"Speaking of Amber because, well, this is her recap section, we also learn that she hasn?t seen Leah is 4-days.  4 days? If she hasn?t been responsible for Leah or Gary in 4 days why is her house still a rotten mess?  Perhaps she?s getting her application video ready for Hoarders?" 

"Next up, April comes barreling up the dirt-road driveway (no joke) in her BMW (please) like she?s friggin? on Dukes of Hazard, throws it in park, comes into the house looking like a ferel cat suffering from Fibromyalgia, and just say ?f*ck? as she walks past Catelynn in the kitchen.  She?s such a ray of sunshine.  April gets right on the computer so she can probably check her AOL account to see if anyone from her Meth4Men chatroom sent her an email." 

hahahaha! 

• OMG thank you, I really needed that today Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"