Missouri Babies
Options

Wonderscope Children Museum ???

anyone been here?? is it fun?? overrated? 

Re: Wonderscope Children Museum ???

• Options
    I went several years ago for a field trip with my kindergarten class I taught. It was fun, I don't know what the price is, so not sure if it is worth it for the price, but the kids had a good time. Might be worth checking out, if it is a bust then you know.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We took DS when he was 16 months with some friends who were 2 1/2 & 5 and they all had a good time. They have a water play room (bring a change of clothes!), art area, farm-themed room, a room specifically for babies & toddlers with crawling/climbing things and tactile walls, and a room with hands-on science of motion experiments that DS really liked - he was too small to actually manipulate a lot of those things himself, but thought it was hilarious watching us launch the golf balls down the ramps, etc.  I think for older kids there's also some building areas, hospital pretend play, etc.

If you have an Entertainment book, it sometimes has coupons and their website usually does, though it doesn't look like they've updated for October yet. We went on a Sunday and it wasn't too crowded, but our friends have been there on a Saturdays and said it can get pretty busy. I also liked that there's an indoor picnic area; we brought lunches and ate there before letting the kids play.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"