Detroit Babies
Options

Which cider mill do you go to?

We usually go to Blakes every year. I have been to Yates, but I'm wondering what other ones people like going to. Thinking we might stop at another one this year. Thanks!
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Which cider mill do you go to?

• Options
    We usually go to either the Plymouth Orchard & Cider Mill (Warren Rd.) or Parmenter's in Northville.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Options
    Erwin's in South Lyon and Obstbaum in Salem.  In my personal opinion Obstbaum is better than Erwin's, but Erwin's is way bigger.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Blakes. best cider and donuts ever!! 

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    We usually go to Blakes or Yates also. This year we might check out westview or Spicers (a bit far though)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Blakes and Yates :) Blakes has better donuts (haha!)
  • Options

Cute Siggie pic!  Go blue! 

We usually go to Verellen's or Westview...Verellen's is much cheaper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejosefina022:

Cute Siggie pic!  Go blue! 

We usually go to Verellen's or Westview...Verellen's is much cheaper.

Thanks! Go Blue!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Parmenters in  Northville or Erwins in South Lyon, just because they are close
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We got to Wiards since its so close.  It's in the AA area, closest to Saline. They even have haunted houses and a hay ride!
  • Options
    We went to Miller's at 32 and mound today and had a great time.  I think their donuts were a million times better then Blakes or Westview.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We plan on going to Upland Farms in Oxford this year, they have a petting zoo/farm animals and you take a hayride to the pumpkin patch.  Otherwise we usually just go to Yates for cider and donuts.
  • Options
    I go to Parmenter's most often, because we live close to it. I am surprised Franklin hasn't gotten any props.... fave donuts for sure!!! Their cider isn't pastuerized though :(
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Franklin Cider Mill at 14 Mile & Franklin Road has the best cider in MI in my opinion. I also like Wiards Orchard in Ypsilanti if you actually want the apple picking and all that. Franklin is strictly a mill and a small farmers market.
  • Options

We go to Spicer's off of US-23.  It's between Hartland and Fenton.  Sooooo good!

Go Blue!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"