December 2010 Moms

pumpkin pie blizzard = orgasmic

Anyone else obsessed with the pumpkin pie blizzard from Dairy Queen?  It is the best treat ever!  I'm so glad the nearest DQ is 30 miles from me or I might be hitting it up daily.  Seriously who said icecream isn't better than sex :) .....it's definitely better than pregnant sex that is for sure!
m/c #1 May 2009 at 5.5 weeks; m/c #2 August 2009 at 7.5 weeks; BFP in April 2010 and DS (the love of my life) born 12/07/10; m/c #3 June 2011 at 8 weeks (measured at 5)

Re: pumpkin pie blizzard = orgasmic

• omgsh I saw an ad for it and my mouth was watering! I haven't tried one yet but now I kinda wanna go get one.  and maybe some mcdonalds fries to go with mmmmmmmm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pumpkin EVERYTHING for me! Since it has started to get colder in the midwest, I crave everything pumpkin.

Yes, I've had the blizzard; it is def "orgasmic"- haha. You need to try the pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin scone from Starbucks too =) 

• Loading the player...
  • There's a local ice cream shop here that custom orders Pumpkin Pie ice cream, and Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream every year around this time...and I am obsessed with it (even before the pregnancy).  I saw the commercial for the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard yesterday, and really want to try it.  Now that I have a positive review I am most def going to make a trip down the road (literally) to the DQ.  LOL
  • That definitely sounds like something worth trying *atleast* once ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Also love the Pumpkin Creamcheese Muffin from Starbucks with the Decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte!  Amazing!  Oh yeah, and Little Debbie makes these Pumpkin Cookies they are great as well.  I love Pumpkin!
  • imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    omgsh I saw an ad for it and my mouth was watering! I haven't tried one yet but now I kinda wanna go get one.  and maybe some mcdonalds fries to go with mmmmmmmm
    OMG! I would love that right now!
  • Ahhh!! That's my favorite!! Now that I know it's out for the year, I'm in trouble!
  • With DS my only craving was pumpkin pie ice cream from a local place. It had pieces of graham cracker crust in it and it was so good.

Now, I have to admit a lot of these food posts get on my nerves. I don't understand why we don't have DQ, Sonics and a few other places that have been mentioned in the past. The closest I can get to a blizzard is a McFlurry and I'm sure it isn't even close to the same thing. Enjoy your Blizzard's everyone! Crying

• MmM I will have to try that! It seems like all of the pregnant ladies have been craving pumpkin lately. You should definitely check out the Pumpkin Pie Poptarts. They are delicious!
  • You gals are killing me right now! I think I must have something pumpkin now. And of course that would mean going out... 
  • imagejillabobilla:
    MmM I will have to try that! It seems like all of the pregnant ladies have been craving pumpkin lately. You should definitely check out the Pumpkin Pie Poptarts. They are delicious!

OMG I HAVE to try these! That sounds amazing!

m/c #1 May 2009 at 5.5 weeks; m/c #2 August 2009 at 7.5 weeks; BFP in April 2010 and DS (the love of my life) born 12/07/10; m/c #3 June 2011 at 8 weeks (measured at 5)
  • That's another thing. They didn't have Pumpkin Pie Poptarts at my grocery store either. Ugh!
  • imagejillabobilla:
    MmM I will have to try that! It seems like all of the pregnant ladies have been craving pumpkin lately. You should definitely check out the Pumpkin Pie Poptarts. They are delicious!

pumpkin pie POPTARTS?!?!?!?!!!??  my head is gonna explode just thinking about it.  

• OMG.  Love the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.  Now I want one. 

And I still have not had luck finding the Pop Tarts.

• Mmmmm, I had my pumpkin spice latte this morning, this pumpkin pie blizzard might have to be my nightcap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• My favourites are the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Scone from Starbucks.  Oh, and Pumpkin Cheesecake.

Pumpkin = Heaven

• Um yes, I will be getting one after my ultrasound tomorrow.  Thanks for the idea!
  • Dunkin Doughnuts has their pumpkin muffins and doughnuts right now too.  I was craving a Pumpkin Pie blizzard the other day and had DH go out and get me one.  He came back with one for himself as well and really liked it.
  • I am doing a series on my blog about pumpkin.  I made pumpkin cream cheese muffins that taste almost EXACTLY like the one from Starbucks.
  • Sounds delish; I'm having MH pick me one up tonight! If you girls have a Dunkin' Donuts by you, try their pumpkin doughnut! It's really good, too!

• I didn't even know about this! Now I have to get one ASAP. Maybe this weekend.

I went on a huge pumpkin kick during fall in my first pregnancy and didn't even realize it at the time. It was only later I realized that the amount of pumpkin stuff I was eating wasn't "normal." :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I haven't tried it but it sounds awesome.
  • This post is going to make me cry.  I love pumpkin anything.  Damn you, GD, damn you!

If I can track down those Pop Tarts, I'm going to buy a box and hide them in the pantry for after LO comes.  I haven't had a Pop Tart in years, but I must try these.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • It's crazy you posted this because I got one yesterday and it was delicious!!! My DQ is a block away but closes in a week :( Maybe it's a good thing!
    imagePregnancy Ticker imageimageimageimage the baby countdown
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"