Nevada Babies
Options

Hello New One Here Needs A Friend

Hi my name is Alison and I am 17 weeks pregnant with my second child. My dd is 11. I just moved back to Las Vegas from Boston and have become so lonely with out friends or anyone to talk to. I do have a very supportive boyfriend and he is wonderful to both my daughter and I but he is still just a guy. LOL. I am just interested in meeting new moms that are going through what I am going through and building lasting friendships. I know how people become in this wonderful city being that I have grown up here. This pregnancy has me home bound :( and life gets pretty down sitting around all day with no one to talk to. I am looking forward to talking and sharing this awesome time with you ladies. Thank you

Re: Hello New One Here Needs A Friend

• Options

try this site out, it's free to join and safe....

main site: https://www.vegasmommies.com/ 

chat here: https://www.vegasmommies.com/forum/ 

• Options
    welcome back to vegas! def. join a mommy group. they have saved my sanity.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello my name is Janielle. This is my first pregnancy (Im about 5 weeks and 4 days) and my husband and i are very excited. I have lived here for about 5 years and have come to find that not alot of people here are good friends, because soooo many people move here and then go back home or move somewhere else. It would definitely be nice to talk with someone who is going through or gone through :) what i will experience in the coming 8 or so months. Anyways lets keep in touch...

• Options
    Hello Alison, my name is Janielle. I am about 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my first! My husband and i are soooo excited... I have lived here about 5 years and find it hard to make friends since so many people move out here and then move back home etc. It would be nice to have a friend who is going through/been through what i will. Anyways, lets keep in tough :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"