Illinois Babies

Recommend a Ped affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital

Hi there Chicago Bumpies!! I was hoping to hear about some pediatricians in our area.  We are delivering at Central Dupage Hospital and would prefer a pediatrician that is affiliated there.  However, we would be open to one that isn't as long as they are in the Bloomingdale/Bartlett/Carol Stream area.  Thanks in advance for any help! We really appreciate it :)

Re: Recommend a Ped affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital

• Have you checked out DuPage Medical Group? I can't say much good or bad at this point because I'm still pregnant, but they have been fantastic at answering my questions over the phone, and I was excited to find out they have parenting groups and lactation help for new moms too. Per their website, there are 10 doctors out of the Bloomingdale location and they all have online profiles you can look at https://www.dupagemedicalgroup.com/pediatrics/dupage_medical_group_in_bloomingdale_on_stratford_drive.php

• I see you are in Hanover Park. The pedi that we go to is in Hoffman Estates - Drs. Bedingfield, Rosewell, Nourbash and Silver. So far I have been very happy with them.  They came highly recommened to me by several people.

They aren't on staff at CDH though, but are on staff at St. Alexius, Alexian Bros, Northwest Community.

GL.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Dupage Medical Group.  They have been great so far.  We originally chose them because they are affliated with CDH.  They have weeknight and weekend appointments too--which is really nice.  We use the Naperville location but I know they have offices all over. 

• We do not recommend Dupage Medical Group, specifically a doctor that is out of Edward Hospital.

I would recommend going through Central Dupage roster of doctors and researching from there. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"