Texas Babies

Emma's Birth story :)

I was 4cm/80% the morning when my elective induction began and was already contracting every few minutes on my own. Pitocin was started at 6:30am. My OB broke water at 7:25am and I asked for epidural. I had to wait 3 hours due to other c-sections and emergency cases (so I was hurting MUCH more than I wanted to by the time I got it)! Got epidural finally around 10:30-11am!! At 12:05 I was only 5cm and frustrated it was going slower than my 1st labor. Then all the sudden I went from 5cm to 10cm in 30 min. Went from complete to delivery in 8 min!Emma Grace born @ 12:48pm, 7#0oz and 20"imageimage 

Re: Emma's Birth story :)

• Congrats!!!!  How does Reese like being a big sister?
  • Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedawnzer:
    Congrats!!!!  How does Reese like being a big sister?

Reese LOVES her! She asks for her when she wakes up :) She is always wanting to hold her, kiss her cover her up with a blankie, etc. She says "hi sister", "emma", "bye bye baby" ...it is too cute!

She has been throwing some extra fits lately but to tell you the truth I think it is from all our house guests this past week. It is a lot to adjust to a baby but then to have mult. visitors daily...that's just too much. Hopefully, now that family visits have slowed down she can have time to adjust to Emma and not everyone else too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"