Virginia Babies
Options

OB/GYN in Richmond???

Hi everyone! I moved here a year ago and thought I had found a great doctor/practice. Now that I am pregnant I am having doubts. What doctors should I check out? I am so disappointed. Any suggestions would be great! 

Re: OB/GYN in Richmond???

• Options
    I see Dr. Peter Zedler at Virginia Women's Center.  Great bedside manner!!  Very good listener and caring man.  I've also heard great things about Dr. Kevin Smith at James River OB/Gyn.  Good luck! Smile
  • Options
    I second Virginia Women's Center and they have several locations depending on which area of Richmond you live in.  I see Kristen Schraa at the Memorial Regional location.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to West End Ob/Gyn.  All the Drs. are great.  I see Dr. Lea Mahoney.  It's a small practice, which is something that was important to me.
  • Options
    I love Dr. Powers and mid-wife Naden at Mechanicsville Virginia Womens Center. They are amazing!
  • Options
    I too go to Va Women's Center (Forest Ave) I go to Dr. "C" and like her a lot...lots of my friends go there too and also love their Dr.s
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I have FINALLY made my choice & I am planning on calling to make my first appointment with my NEW doctor on Monday. Took me long enough, but I think I am going to be really happy with our choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"