Florida Babies
Options

Moving to Tampa area soon, could use some recs

Hi ladies,

We'll be moving to Tampa (actually Brandon) at the end of September from Virginia... big move! My sister lives about 45mins from where we'll be living, but I've gotten some of the best advice from Nesties, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone local has suggestions.

We will need pediatric care obviously, but also OB/Gyn, general prac, dentists, daycare, etc. too... so if you LOVE your doctor or caregiver please recommend the best!

So much change on the horizon for us, I'd also love any pointers on great things to do, places we shouldn't miss, anything extraordinary you might be excited about in the Tampa area! We will be new to everything and love live music, dance, theater, great food, wine, local cultural favorites... the usual. :o)  

Also will need some local support/friends so I'd love to join any nestie group gatherings or book clubs that are fun.

Anyone care to share a favorite thing? I'm going to try & make more time to resuscitate my nest addiction. ;o) l plan to check back soon, or you can email me at heather.keatts@gmail.com

thanks!!

The nest is not what it used to be!

Re: Moving to Tampa area soon, could use some recs

• Options

I live in Brandon right in the middle of things (mall highways etc).  PM me if you have any specific questions.

From  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I live in Brandon right in the middle of things (mall highways etc).  PM me if you have any specific questions.

From  

what
  • Options

From what

I
  • Options

From what I

• Options

From what I

see
  • Options
    OMG stupid computer!  Sorry about the million typo posts!  Just PM me if you have any questions.  When I tried to type alot my work computer went crazy lol
  • Options

We just moved here a year ago and did the same search. Here is what we have found and recommend.

Bay Area OB/GYN

619 Eichenfeld Drive
    Brandon, 33511
    Phone: 813-685-0232

Dr. Dekle - Pediatrican

Healthpoint Medical Group

110 South Parsons Avenue

Brandon, FL, 33511

Phone Number:

(813) 689-7139

Kids Community College - daycare

10544 Lake Saint Charles Boulevard
    Riverview, FL 33578
    Phone: (813) 671-0828
    Fax: (813) 671-0251

• Options

Here are some more recs.

Stephen Harkey - Dentist

10627 Rivercrest Dr

Riverview, FL 33578

(813) 677-1177

Bloomingdale Medical Associates ? doctor

13403 Boyette Rd

Riverview, FL 33569

(813) 654-1775 

• Options

i moved here from dc area 5 yrs ago.  it's cool except i miss autumn (no leaves changing in tampa).  anyway i love my son's pediatrician Dr. Reiner on St Isabel.  The practice is Pediatric Healthcare Alliance PEDIALLIANCE.COM

• Options

I also use Pediatric Healthcare Alliance.  I know that in the Brandon area they have an office that is also open on nights and weekends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"