Los Angeles Babies

anyone in silver lake / los feliz / echo park expecting?

i'd like to connect with expecting or new mom's in my neighborhood.

Re: anyone in silver lake / los feliz / echo park expecting?

• Congrats on the pregnancy! I live in Glendale and my baby is 13 weeks now, would love to meet up. none of my friends had kids when I got pregnant, and I've meet a great group of new moms. We meet a few times a week for lunch or to walk around the Rose Bowl. We are meeting Thursday at Auntie Em's in Eagle Rock for some lunch if you want to join. I know that our babies are a bit older than yours will be, but it's nice for advice and hand me downs! let me know:

jjaxv@yahoo.com

• Hey--

I'm 14 weeks, so we're pretty close (you're 15, right?).  I'm going out of town until mid-August, but would love to meet for coffee after that.  My email is bambulicek@yahoo.com  .  Why don't you drop me an email, so we can be in touch?

Suzanne

p.s.  I'm in Silverlake. 

• Loading the player...
  • Yes!  I'm in Los Feliz right off of Hyperion.  I am 28 weeks and would love to meet a group of moms-to-be in the area.  My email is bridgetcara@gmail.com.
  • Hi. My name is Diane and I just saw this post.  I am 16 weeks and I live in the Eagle Rock area.  I would love to connect with other  expecting moms in the area also.  Please let me know if you've found a group to connect with.  You can email me at dianej2@hotmail.com. 
  • I am 16 weeks and in Los Feliz. First time mom. Would love to get a group together. Have been having a hard time finding any groups/classes in this area. My email is rachelt310@gmail.com.

Look forward to meeting you - Rachel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"