School-Aged Children
Options

My washer has been going all day

Holy cow! My kids make an insane amount of laundry. Thank goodness homework is done. Early bedtime tonight. How was everybody else's weekend? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My washer has been going all day

• Options

Mine has been as well! I bought a few winter clothes for the boys today and I got back and thought "I just made myself more laundry to do!!"...what was I thinking?

• Options

I unfortunantly didnt do my laundry on my normal schedule of doing it on Thursdays due to the heat so it got fanned out from Friday to last night. I still havent put any of it away. At least I got it folded. :)

Weekend was good. I got some time with DH and the kids and also got to go to breakfast with my best friend which I haven't done in, I dont know how long... DD came down with a cold yesterday and so I am hoping she will be ok to go to school tomorrow as I am trying to get back on a routine for my workouts and house things as well as nap schedule for DD#3.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We had a pretty good weekend.

Saturday just lounged around.

Sunday we went up to my MILs house to visit and eat.  She made an awesome pot of chicken n noddles.  And my fav gooey butter cake!  My SIL also gave me 5 boxes of name brand clothes for the baby!  

Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"