1st Trimester
Options

due date confusion

Hi Gals, I don't post regularly on this board but I thought maybe someone could help me.TIA!

My LMP was July 18. I ovulated on August 3. 

My RE says my due date is April 26 but my ob/gyn is saying that it's April 23. I know it's just a couple of days apart but I can't tell how far along I am. 

So according to my RE I would be 10 weeks and 2 days and my ob/gyn is telling me I am 10 weeks and 5 days. 

Anyone else have the same issue? 

TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: due date confusion

• Options
    my LMP was july 18th too but my cycle was never a 28 day cycle. I only got AF once since I had DD and I got KU. so 2 under 2 her we come.  Any way, they gave me a due date of April 24th, but my ultrasound said I was measuring a week later, so they changed my due date to May 1. With DD my ob said my due date was 9/10, but the U/S said 9/13, it was such a small difference they kept me as 9/10, DD was born on 9/13.
  • Options

imageMrsMcKenna10607:
    my LMP was july 18th too but my cycle was never a 28 day cycle. I only got AF once since I had DD and I got KU. so 2 under 2 her we come.  Any way, they gave me a due date of April 24th, but my ultrasound said I was measuring a week later, so they changed my due date to May 1. With DD my ob said my due date was 9/10, but the U/S said 9/13, it was such a small difference they kept me as 9/10, DD was born on 9/13.

Thanks for the input! So I'm just somewhere in that gap! Healthy pregnancy to you. 

TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LMP isn't reliable, but my RE told me to use an LMP date of July 19 (just so I don't confuse nurses in the future). I was told my due date is April 24th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OB's can adjust the due date based on the babys measurements.  Also many people are irregular in their cycles. I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"