Snarky and T-TTC

What an idiot!

H's crazy cousin e-mails me this morning to tell me she is KU.  She got KU her first month off BC pills.  She has to make a point of telling me that she "is so glad she is not like me" when it comes to getting KU and how it was so "super, super easy" for her.  Then, she tells me that she bought some opks but never used  them, asked if I knew what they were for and wanted them, and told me that she bets I could get KU if I used those and wouldn't have to do IVF again.  Apparently, she now considers herself some sort of expert at ttc.  Confused  Once again, we have proof that nothing breeds faster than crazy.      
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: What an idiot!

• Let me at her- she'd be knocked on her ass before she knew what hit her.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:
    Let me at her- she'd be knocked on her ass before she knew what hit her.

Hey, you can make a stop at her house when you are home to visit.  I would greatly enjoy watching you knock her on her ass. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStacy-09/23/06:
    and told me that she bets I could get KU if I used those and wouldn't have to do IVF again.  Apparently, she now considers herself some sort of expert at ttc.    

this part makes me so mad.   Why why why?!   dumbass.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Holy crap!  How could someone believe any of that crap, let alone actually say that to someone?! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • She needs to be set straight and who better to do that than the president of the bitter and angry club.  Do it.  Show her your badge.

• What an a**.  Seriously.  How could someone say something like that.  People are so ignorant.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • OPKs? Why didn't you think of that? That would have been SOOOO much cheaper than IVF.

eta: Ugh...I hate it when mistake incredible luck for smarts. 

• I'd have an awful lot to say in my reply. Starting with thanks for the info douche, but ....

People really do suck!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagestaycee:

imageStacy-09/23/06:
    and told me that she bets I could get KU if I used those and wouldn't have to do IVF again.  Apparently, she now considers herself some sort of expert at ttc.    

this part makes me so mad.   Why why why?!   dumbass.

This. Super Angry
  • fertile biitch

let mandy at her

I hate people

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • imageStacy-09/23/06:
      She has to make a point of telling me that she "is so glad she is not like me" when it comes to getting KU and how it was so "super, super easy" for her.  

WTF?!! Can I punch her? Who thinks this is okay to say to someone?

ETA: You should respond that you are so glad you are not like her when it comes to being an ass.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Of course she's an expert - she is sooo smart that they were able to do it right the first time....obviously, we're all just too dumb to figure out how to procreate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds like good friends of ours. Very helpful with the ttc advice when she got ku'd on try one for first baby and try 2 for the current gestation. 

I hate people. 

• Handle it with love and tazer that B! I'd make a point to throat punch her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"