Two Under 2
Options

city mini vs valco?

I have glanced at the citi mini...but dont know if there is a chicco adapter???

I do know the valco has a citi adapter and Im liking this stroller, but dont hear much about it on here.

One more question....what is better in your opinions...plastic wheels or aired up wheels on a stroller.  The valco has both options.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: city mini vs valco?

• Options
    I think the biggest reason to get the Valco is if you plan to have 3 close in age and do a lot of walking. The ability to add the third seat is what would sell it for me. We don't plan to need a stroller for 3 (touch wood) and I didn't want to spend that much on my double but it is an awesome stroller. If I did want 3 that close in age I'd get it in a heartbeat.
  • Options

There is a chicco adapter for the city mini.

We were looking at the valco too, but realized that it is a monster when it is folded (the trimode twin). I haven't tried the twin lattitude, but that one was looking pretty good to me online just because it is relatively lightweight for a double, but there are no air-filled tires.

The city mini does not have air-filled tires. Your preference will really depend on where you are using the stroller. The air-filled tires will make it much smoother of a ride, especially if you're going over rougher terrain. The city mini is really only good for smooth surfaces. However, the city mini has a ridiculously small and easy fold and is really lightweight for a double.

Ugh, good luck with your decision. I have done a ridiculous amount of stroller research, and have yet to decide!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Valco single stroller with the toddler seat attachment, and it's the only stroller we've ever owned.

When DS was really small, I put him in a sling or a mei tai, but once he hit 6 months or so, they both rode in the stroller.  Now they switch off between riding in the back and riding in the toddler seat.  

The nicest thing about it, for me, is that it doesn't take up any more space than a regular single stroller and it's very maneuverable!  

I think the reason you don't hear much about Valcos on the boards is that not many people have them; it's a brand that's hard to find in most places.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"