South Florida Babies

Advice/Help Needed for First Timer

Hi ladies. I'm new to The Bump as I'm expecting my first child in March 2011.  I'm starting to look at day cares/nannies, etc as I will have to go back to work after having the baby.  I live in West Broward, so I was wondering if you have any recommendations for the Pines, Davie, Weston, Cooper City area? 

Any recommendations for pediatricians in those areas is much appreciated!!!  I'm delivering at Memorial West, so my OB/GYN has given me some names, but I'd like to hear if you have any suggestions also.   I'm sure I'll be asking lots more questions in the upcoming months.

Thanks!!!

Re: Advice/Help Needed for First Timer

• Dr Cohen from Pediatric Associates chapel trail office is amazing. :)

I am also looking for in home daycare in the Pines area for january...so i dont have any recs for that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've also heard good things about Dr. Cohen at Pediatric Associates. We go to another Pediatric Associates office and really love our doctors and their urgent care after hours.

We have our son in preschool at Nova's Mailman Segal Institute in Davie and we LOVE it. It's a bit expensive but I feel like the program is worth it. I think they start at 6 weeks, but we enrolled later on. https://www.nova.edu/msi/earlylearning/index.html

Good Luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Childrens Medical Center they have 3 offices and are open 365 days a year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"