Maryland Babies

LO/PG Updates?

Re: LO/PG Updates?

• I love your family siggy pic, very cute!

John now has 5 teeth and one just ready to peek through, 3 of them came through in 2 weeks, one of those was while we were on vacation......joy.  He has also discovered the stairs and how to get up them, which is a great way for him to burn off some energy and he is so proud of himself every time he makes it up a step, he just turns around and gives us a big smile.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My little Ella is now 3 months old. I can't believe how quickly the time passes with #2. It makes me so sad! She is trying so hard to roll over, but, gets to her side and that's it. It's so cute...she even sleeps on her side at night! I need to remember how to do siggies. I haven't had one in so long!

ETA: Figured out the siggy!

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCooper81:

. . . .  he is so proud of himself every time he makes it up a step, he just turns around and gives us a big smile.

so sweet!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ella has started playing hide and go seek - its hilarious and super cute. 

The other day, she hid behind DH's shirts in teh closet and she actually, really hide - I had to look for her.  But, other times, she runs to DH and just buries herself in his lap - while I'm in the room.  Its so funny.

• Had a blood test for down, trisome, etc.  Everything was great.

I am now feeling the baby move. I saw a jab during the ultrasound and felt it at the same time, and ever since then I am feeling movement a lot.

• Ava has been saying new words every day. Last night I handed her one of her toys and she told me "thank you"..it was the cutest thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aw!  Such cuties!

We traveled 6+ hours this past weekend to our college's homecoming - left LJ with my parents on Friday night and then introduced him to our alma mater and many friends on Saturday.  It was lots of fun and overall he did great in the car!  

He has started to say Mama  nonstop.  :)  He will say Dada too, but it is mamamamamamama all the time.  And he won't do it all the time, but sometimes when you wave bye bye to him, he'll wave back.  

Our rescheduled 6 month well baby visit is today (since he was sick before) and I'm anxious to know how much he weighs and to start real food!   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • We had our 6 month check up.  Evielyn is 20 pounds and 29 inches long!  That is the 98 percentile for a "normal" 6 month old, off the preemie charts! 

We got the okay to start food, which we started on Saturday.  Evie had no problem at all eating!  We were very worried that she wouldn't be able to swallow properly because of her tongue tie.  This means she won't need occupational therapy to eat from a spoon- YAY!!

On the down side, her head still isn't rounding out, so we got the refferal to go she about "re-shaping" her head...

ETA- 6 month check-up.  Whoops! Apparently I am already trying to keep Evie a baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Great updates everyone!

Annabelle's all over the place. She just learned how to climb the steps a few days ago. I've been trying to teach her how to slowly come back down. She's been cruising all over the dogs lately, like they are speed bumps, which is just so to cute. Josie and Roscoe are lovely all the baby attention too. Next week Annabelle turns 1. Seriously this year has gone so fast. We have her 12 month appointment on Friday. I have a feeling my little preemie girl will be close to 20lbs. YAY! 

We have been sleep training for two nights. First night she cried for over an hour and then went to sleep, last night she cried for 30 minutes. Today was the first time that I've sleep in. (Yes, I sleep til 5:10 a.m). 

• Nora finally has a tooth!  It broke through her gums a week ago and is now slowly emerging.

She's also started putting herself to sleep at night.  We put her in her crib when she's happy but starting to show that she's tired and she plays in her crib for up to 30 mins and then falls asleep.  Yessss!

• imagenutmegger:

She's also started putting herself to sleep at night. 

That's awesome!  Party!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Dylan is 5months old today!  Everyone thinks he'll be crawling before Halloween.  I had been saying it for a week or 2 but no one believes me until they see him for a long period of time!  He's scooting everywhere & trying really hard to figure out how to crawl (he gets up on his arms & knees & rocks like he's about to go into hyperdrive!  Then does a face plant, lol!)

He's decided he's no longer into rice cereal, not even with anything mixed in (we did it with pears & that lasted a few days but now he's back to not eating it).  I've switched him over to full out puree until I get him some oatmeal to try.  So far he likes the pears (even though he makes a funny face sometimes he still wants more) & chicken w/ gravy.

I tried his Halloween costume on only to find out that the head piece is too small!  The costume is size 6-9mo!!  I'm going to see if I can find him something else at another consignment sale.

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • imageweezie825:

We had our 6 month check up.  Evielyn is 20 pounds and 29 inches long!  That is the 98 percentile for a "normal" 6 month old, off the preemie charts! 

We got the okay to start food, which we started on Saturday.  Evie had no problem at all eating!  We were very worried that she wouldn't be able to swallow properly because of her tongue tie.  This means she won't need occupational therapy to eat from a spoon- YAY!!

On the down side, her head still isn't rounding out, so we got the refferal to go she about "re-shaping" her head...

ETA- 6 month check-up.  Whoops! Apparently I am already trying to keep Evie a baby!

Wow, that's an amazing weight gain!  My 8 lbs 4 oz baby at birth only weighs 15 lbs 3 oz at almost 7 months!   And he's almost 29 inches too!  :)  Go Evie Go!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • imagebethybeach:

Had a blood test for down, trisome, etc.  Everything was great.

I am now feeling the baby move. I saw a jab during the ultrasound and felt it at the same time, and ever since then I am feeling movement a lot.

yay! that is the best feeling :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • E. has started nursery school and she really likes it.  It's just one day a week and DH did the first week's drop off and there were no tears!  I dropped her off the second week and she did great with me too- yay!  I can safely say she is fully potty-trained now and she does fine going potty at school, which I was a little nervous about.  She is all about her "friends" she calls them on her (non-functioning) cell phone, it's really cool to see her engage in such imaginary play.

D. is just huge.  He's rolling belly to back, haven't seen him go the other way yet.  He is scooting and spinning too.  He LOVES the dogs, they make him laugh, which is so cool and he grabs  them and they are pretty patient with them. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagedaisyterp:

E. has started nursery school and she really likes it.  It's just one day a week and DH did the first week's drop off and there were no tears!  I dropped her off the second week and she did great with me too- yay!  I can safely say she is fully potty-trained now and she does fine going potty at school, which I was a little nervous about.  She is all about her "friends" she calls them on her (non-functioning) cell phone, it's really cool to see her engage in such imaginary play.

D. is just huge.  He's rolling belly to back, haven't seen him go the other way yet.  He is scooting and spinning too.  He LOVES the dogs, they make him laugh, which is so cool and he grabs  them and they are pretty patient with them. 

Way to go E. That's great! 

• imagedaisyterp:

E. has started nursery school and she really likes it.  It's just one day a week and DH did the first week's drop off and there were no tears!  I dropped her off the second week and she did great with me too- yay!  I can safely say she is fully potty-trained now and she does fine going potty at school, which I was a little nervous about.  She is all about her "friends" she calls them on her (non-functioning) cell phone, it's really cool to see her engage in such imaginary play.

Way to go E. That's great! 

• imagedaisyterp:

awwww - so cute! 

• Work has been so busy...I didn't have a chance to respond on here for this week!

Amelia is 7 months today...time is a flyin'!  We just started feeding her twice a day now with purees instead of just at dinner.  She still really hates food.  She rolls all over the place and sits up well.  Her crawling is not really happening so much...she scoots backwards but that's about it.  Who knows, maybe next week she will be going forward...daycare is convinced it is happening soon!  She also has been saying "Maaaa" and "Ma Ma" in the last few days a lot.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"