Upstate NY Babies
Options

Apple picking?

Did we decide on a date?

I think Sunday looks better weather wise. 

10am good?

Photobucket
Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12

Re: Apple picking?

• Options
    10am won't work for us.  that is sophie's 2nd feeding time. we can make 11. it takes us forever to get out of the house
  • Options
    I'll have to talk to Jeff and see if he wants to go. About how much does it cost?
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMelissaSue81:
    I'll have to talk to Jeff and see if he wants to go. About how much does it cost?

From the emails I get:

The cost of picking is $4.50 for a four quart bag.  Everyone must have a bag to get on the shuttle wagon.  Half bushel bags are available for $12 each or two half bushel bags are availabe for $20.  Note: Everyone needs to pick a minimum of a 4-quart bag to pick their own apples.

I don't think they'll count Eve as a "person" though. Charlie has always shared a bag with one of us.

They are picking Cortland, Empire & Crispin

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options

do you know what time itopens? i looked on the website and all i could find waas the time for the pumpkin fiesta.  would we do like last year and get donuts and maybe wine tasting/beer tasting? 

• Options
    You guys still going tomorrow? I think Eve and I will join you.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    imagexKimx:

imageMelissaSue81:

From the emails I get:

The cost of picking is $4.50 for a four quart bag.  Everyone must have a bag to get on the shuttle wagon.  Half bushel bags are available for $12 each or two half bushel bags are availabe for $20.  Note: Everyone needs to pick a minimum of a 4-quart bag to pick their own apples.

I don't think they'll count Eve as a "person" though. Charlie has always shared a bag with one of us.

They are picking Cortland, Empire & Crispin

Does this mean that both Jay and I would need to have a bag?  

We may come tomorrow if everyone is still going.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

yes you each have to have a bag.  last year we got the 2 for $20 bag. I'm sure that is what we will do again b/c norm wants to make apple butter, pie and applesauce.

Be honest. Do you think it will be too cold to take Sophia? I don't want to be that mom that doesnt do stuff b/c we have a newborn but I also don't want to be the mom that everyone stares at b/c they have a newborn out in bad weather or whatever. ( i know I have stared and judged people. like the parents that brought their 10 day old into my store with just a onesie in an umbrella stroller and it was pouring down rain and they didn't have a blanket or umbrella)

• Options
    Julie - Its FINE to take Sophia.. bundle her up..put a warm fleece outfit and/or snowsuit on her, keep her in the carseat with lots of blankets. Get out the carseat cover thing if you want.. but of course you can bring her!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"