Parenting after 35

I did not ovulate this month

I stopped charting temps when I got my BFP back in '08 but for some reason I wanted to check this month, after what I thought was ovulation. But temps were low the whole month and now I just got AF, which is probably annovulatory bleeding. What the heck is going on? The year I charted my temps I ovulated every single month but I think I might not have ovulated these last couple months, my flow was different (lighter, shorter). Is my body getting ready to close the factory at 40? I guess it's time to start taking herbs again and watching my diet. I hope it's nothing major :(
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: I did not ovulate this month

• You know what? It's possible. Who knew that I would be more stressed as a SAHM than working full-time?
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I agree...it could very well be stress.  40 is still young!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehocus:

Haven't you been under a lot of stress? That is probably the reason to be honest.

Totally this. 

• nah....its probably stress or just the fact that your a human being and not a machine. I remember not ovulating 2 times....and have since had a baby. Some months its just a fluke. 
  • I agree that it's most likely stress. I got pregnant with Jace a few months before I turned 40 and had a completely uneventful pregnancy with no complications whatsoever. Hopefully the same will be true for you if you guys decide to have another.

It's a beautiful day. Can you go walk the riverwalk? I love your city sooooooooo much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"