Single Parents

New post secret

I would post a link but I am my phone. It's on the second page right now. Any guesses on who this is?
image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: New post secret

• I have no idea lol
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • i think it's not from the sp fb group..maybe im wrong and she's reading it right now
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a good guess...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I need a link, please.
  • i need a link pleasee!
  • Found it.  Link

Are theyt talking about the fb group or the sp board?  I can think of a few people we don't see anymore, but I'm not sure.

• I have a guess too.  I think that she got called out awhile ago, if it's the SP I am thinking of.
  • Ok ladies I still have no idea who it is. But they had the badge from FB. So it makes me think its someone from that group.

• Speaking of people who haven't been around what happened to this person

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/39441703.aspx

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • imager9stedt:

Speaking of people who haven't been around what happened to this person

Busy studying up to get her driver's license and taking lamaze classes for the next bun she's cooking up.

• Maybe she has already got KTFU with an irish twin.  ;)  You know?  Another baby in the same bun but with a different, uh, endosperm donor?  

(get it?  Endosperm?  Part of wheat?  that makes bread?   Ah, a knee slapper!) 

• imager9stedt:

Maybe she has already got KTFU with an irish twin.  ;)  You know?  Another baby in the same bun but with a different, uh, endosperm donor?  

You crack my shiiiiiit up.

• imager9stedt:

Maybe she has already got KTFU with an irish twin.  ;)  You know?  Another baby in the same bun but with a different, uh, endosperm donor?  

Actually Irish twins was going to be my next suggestion.  See, great minds do think alike.  Kind of like the mutual love of cooking and drinking cheap beer. 

• imageachase123:

Actually Irish twins was going to be my next suggestion.  See, great minds do think alike.  Kind of like the mutual love of cooking and drinking cheap beer. 

Your going to cook for me and bring me cheap beer?!?! Sweeetttt

• imagecarrieannew:
    imageachase123:

Your going to cook for me and bring me cheap beer?!?! Sweeetttt

Absolutely...and don't forget crackbucks.  Just because I care.

• imager9stedt:

Speaking of people who haven't been around what happened to this person

This is EXACTLY who I was thinking it might be!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I thought it might be mandamomma but idk...

That was the girl who had to live for a little while with her ex after they broke up and she was supposed to have a boy named Isaiah. I just know she hadn't been on in a while and I wonder about her sometimes.

• imagexcjen06:

I thought it might be mandamomma but idk...

That was the girl who had to live for a little while with her ex after they broke up and she was supposed to have a boy named Isaiah. I just know she hadn't been on in a while and I wonder about her sometimes.

This would be my guess. I dont think shalala would know how to put the image together for that post secret post. It seems like there are a couple of ladies who dont post too often, but im not around enough to keep up. I try to read the posts of the people i know!
  • And they took a crappy resolution version of my badge I made us.  Confused

I hope you weren't trying to insinuate it was me...again.

• imagexcjen06:

I thought it might be mandamomma but idk...

She had a baby boy named Colin.  Last I heard she was away from the father and doing good.  however, she removed me from her facebook so I don't have any idea what's happened to her now.  I thought she was nice.

• imageladyaylena:

I hope you weren't trying to insinuate it was me...again.

I didnt see where anyone did? 

• It was just mentioned above about someone that was called out a while ago.  It's all good.  I'm here all the time so I shouldn't get defensive, lol. 

Who has time to make these stupid secret image things?  Honestly, it's SO cheese ball it looks fake... like someone on here just does it to get everyone going and see who gets called out and who jumps on what bandwagon.  Why do you guys go read that crap anyway? lol.

• imageladyaylena:

It was just mentioned above about someone that was called out a while ago.  It's all good.  I'm here all the time so I shouldn't get defensive, lol. 

Who has time to make these stupid secret image things?  Honestly, it's SO cheese ball it looks fake... like someone on here just does it to get everyone going and see who gets called out and who jumps on what bandwagon.  Why do you guys go read that crap anyway? lol.

For what its worth, the thought didn't even cross my mind that the PS was made by you.     

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"