Washington Babies
Options

Um, where did my awesome (formerly) knockers go?

Dude! WTF!? DH saw me naked this morning and said my b00bs look smaller than before I got pregnant. Matter of fact, I think it looks like I'm carrying around 2 deflated water balloons. I only nursed/pumped for a little over 2 months. I'm kinda surprised at how much they've changed.

I miss my awesome knockers. Crying

End rant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Um, where did my awesome (formerly) knockers go?

• Options
    Ha ha, I'm so relieved mine have shrunk. They are definitely smaller than pre-preg. In fact, I've been having a lot of neck/upper back pain and I think it's because all my bras are too big and not doing their job. Need to make a date with a nordy's tape measure! Wink
  • Options

The strange this is, mine did shrink, but they are still bigger then before I was Prego. I secretly wish they were the size they were when I was PG, but I will keep these still bigger knockers.  And I hate to say this because people will hate me for saying this, but mine aren't saggy and I pumped/BF for 5 1/2 months.  Maybe yours will even themselves out? You never know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The same thing happened to me :( It was the one thing I became really self- conscious about after my last pregnancy. They were just like deflated balloons, and one hangs lower than the other! Now that I'm pregnant again they have actually filled back out.....hello old friends!
  • Options
    Yep, saggy little empty milk bags here too.  :::sigh:::  I already told DH he better start saving for my boob job and tummy tuck...he's got about 6 years, that oughta be enough time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was looking forward to my boobs growing when I got pregnant but it hasn't been so great. They grew a little barely enough to make me want to go buy new bras. But the worst part is one is now obviously bigger than the other which scares me for later down the line :( Either way I've told Dh there's no debating it that I get a boob job when we are done having kids lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Options
    I hate mine right now. I was originally a 36FF before getting pregnant and I'm now busting out of all of my bras but I can't bring myself to spend the money on new ones. My doctor has been documenting my boobs for the last couple years due to back issues and I can't wait until I can get the reduction that I want so much.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    So glad iam not alone in the national geographic boob dept.My boobs used to be the one good thing I had going. I'm still breastfeeding and thinking of stopping soon. What should I expect once I'm done??? Do they shrink drastically? So sad lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"