December 2010 Moms

Who was on the Cinnamon Life kick?

because it's freaking delicious!! I've been eating it like 2x a day. It pairs wonderfully with vanilla almond milk :0)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Who was on the Cinnamon Life kick?

• LOL I've eaten 3 boxed of maple brown sugar life in the past 2 weeks... Could it have been me? Speaking of which... I finished a box this morning... but I'm trying to limit myself to a box a week... so sad.
    BFP#1 EDD 12/31/2010, Mommy's little girl Born 01/05/2011 Married My Love on 07/07/2012 BFP#1 EDD 08/14/2013. Suspected m/c 12/16/2012
  • The grocery store had Cinnamon Life on sale for $1.99 a box.  I bought 4 boxes.  Totally freakin' delicious!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been that way with Cinnamon Toast Crunch...good idea on Cinnamon Life, need to make the switch to the healthier one :)
  • My husband eats that every.single.morning.  He is a creature of habit in that way.  I buy tons of it at a time. It's too sweet for me though- I much prefer the regular life!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Now I want Cinnamon Life...why is my appetite so impressionable right now?!??!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelulu3061:
    Now I want Cinnamon Life...why is my appetite so impressionable right now?!??!

b/c it is dabomb.com! It's really sad that when I go to sleep at night I think about getting to eat cereal when I wake up.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hahaha! Had it for dinner tonight Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"