Health & Exercise
Options

BOB in stroller class - infant carrier or not?

My son is now 4.5 months old and we still use his infant carrier.  I'm planning to try out a stroller fitness class on Monday with my BOB Revolution.  It's supposed to be walking and strength circuit stations. I have the infant carrier adapter for the Bob - trying to decide if I should use that for the class, or just put him in without it. 

We've tried both at home and he isn't a big fan of either.  I don't think he likes the infant carrier because it's so reclined and he can't see much - plus the sun always gets in his eyes, even with the sunshade (but this class will be indoors).  We haven't tried just putting him straight in the stroller for a few weeks, maybe he'll like that better now since he enjoys sitting up.  But then he can't see me.  Not sure what to do!  I'm really excited for the class but just nervous he won't enjoy it/tolerate it.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!!

Re: BOB in stroller class - infant carrier or not?

• Options
    I would just put him straight into the stroller. If he can't tolerate the carrier very long he will probably enjoy looking around at everyone while you are working out. I did a stroller fitness class with my DD and it was so much fun. Since everyone has babies they will be very accommodating if he cries. I made friends in that class that we still see and I got into good shape. Have fun!
  • Options
    If you aren't going to be doing any running with the stroller I'd just put him in it without the adapter/car seat. He may not then be able to see you while you are pushing him around, but he'll be able to look out and see everything around him. And then when you stop to do the circuit training type stuff he will be able to see you rather than just sitting in his carrier looking up at nothing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ran with DS in the infant seat until he was almost 8 months.  But like the previous posters said, if you aren't running it probably doesn't matter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"