court tomorrow **update — The Bump
Adoption

court tomorrow **update

Tonight while we sleep (or don't sleep, rather) a judge in Ethiopia will look at our case.  Hopefully everyone and everything will be in order and we will pass- meaning that next weekend we'll leave to meet our son and attend our 2nd court date in country.  I don't know how I'll sleep tonight or how nuts I'll go waiting on my phone to ring tomorrow but I would definitely appreciate any thoughts or prayers you could send our way!! 

We had a minor delay which should be resolved Monday! 

Re: court tomorrow **update

• Very exciting!!! I'll be praying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Exciting! I'll be praying for you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • GL! Hopefully you get to meet your son soon!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How exciting!! Lots of good thoughts and prayers!
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • WOOP!!

I was super confused for a sec since I was like "wait, you're not going to be there for court???" and didn't realize it was the first one. My friend Joanna was there for court Yesterday morning and got home this afternoon. She said they were inside for the trial only about 3 minutes. 

Excited for ya!

• That is super exciting! Make sure to update when you get the call!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • how exciting!!! keep us posted on how it goes...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards