January 2011 Moms
Options

In the hospital

I've been in the hospital for 6 days because I have ruptured membranes. I was 23w1d when they ruptured and now I'm at 24 weeks. I'm so sad. His due date was January 20th and they said this morning if I can make it to 34 weeks he'd be delivered so that would make it December 9th. As soon as they told me how great it was looking they did an ultrasound and saw that he has no amniotic fluid - only 1 cm between him and my womb. I'm disheartened but trying to stay hopeful. I'm mad too because I'll never get to enjoy my pregnancy and see the big baby bump. I can't get up, only to pee and I'm mad that people who don't want kids have healthy ones.If he has to be delivered they have to do a classical c-section which risks my chances of the scar opening for future pregnancies, and I have a 30% chance of this happening again too. So if something awful happens, I may never have a child. Enjoy your pregnancy and never take it for granted

Just had to vent...kthxbye

Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: In the hospital

• Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this!!  I will be thinking of you and praying for you and the LO.  Hope you can keep us updated.  Lots of hugs!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry that this is happening. Thinking of you and your family and praying for the best outcome.
    Long time Waiting BFP 5/8/10 It's a Boy! 1/7/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Graphics
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this, I'll pray for you and your baby
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thoughts and prayers to you and your LO. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hopefully everything ends up being great and your have a very healthy little man. <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So sorry this happened to you.

Make you you get steroid shot for your baby to develop the lungs faster. It they tell  you to wait till what ever date refuse it and ask for it now. the shots then will be probably repeated at 30 or 30some weeks. But it is really important to get it NOW!

You should not be getting up to the bathroom, because if you build some fluid up it may leak out when you get up. Different doctors have different views on that so get catheter put in you so you do not have to get up and pee.  Drink a lot. Are they giving you fluids via IV?

I know it sucks to stay in hospital bed. I was there twice in my first pregnancy and I had 20 weeks of strict bed rest (bathroom privileges only), i was not even aloud to sit up to eat. You can do it. It is worth it. 

Check this out:  https://www.kanalen.org/prom/

• Options
    So sorry you're going through this. Remember that every day that your LO stays put they are getting stronger. Many many T&Ps are with you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry! I am thinking and praying for you and your LO! ((hugs))

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

• Options
    T&P are with you and your DH.  Keep us posted on how things are going.  And even though it's hard, try to keep you chin and spirits up.  It can only help.
  • Options

Stay positive!  Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way! 

• Options
    T&P are with you! 
  • Options
    Hi there! Did you see my page for you in 2nd tri? I'm sorry you're going through this, I can't even imagine the fear, anger and saddness you feel. I'm praying for you and your little guy to make it through. You're a strong momma! Keep us posted here on the Jan board. ((lots of e-hugs))
  • Options
    Many, many thoughts and prayers for you and your baby!  We're thinking about you.  (((Hugs)))
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    T&P are definitely with you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So sorry you and your family are having to deal with this. You make it this far & feel like you can finally let your guard down, i know it's definitely not how you hope your pregnancy would have progressed but try to hang in there! Keep in mind how much better the medical field is now, he's going to have a good chance of survival, if anything would have to happen quickly. Hopefully they can keep you on br for a while longer & help get him big & strong. Youl will certainly be in my thoughts, hope you can keep us updated on your progress.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this right now.  I totally understand and think you are entitled to all the feelings you are having right now.  T&Ps your little guy will stay in as long as possible and be delivered as healthy and strong as possible. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    I am sorry you are having to go through this.... I will keep you in my T&P...
  • Options

Hang in there, LO!

We love you! <3 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Oh no-- so sorry to hear that you're going through this.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I will pray for both of you! Hang in there!! And try (as best you can) to stay positive!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. T&P and please keep us posted.
  • Options
    Try and stay positive, you are in the right place to be taken care of, just rest and try to relax.  Sending lots of T&P to you....
  • Options
    Jeep Girl we are all cheering you on. Everything will work out for you because it was meant to be!! You just hang in there and keep your family close and it will all work out. Please keep us updated.
  • Options
    Lots of T&P to you and your little one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts are with you, your LO, and your family.

• Options

T and P are with you and your family. Hang in there! We are here for you whenever you need someone to talk to.

• Options

I'm so sorry to hear that this happening to you. Will be sending thoughts and prayers your way for sure.

Vent anytime you need to - that's what we're here for.

• Options
    I'm so sorry! You've been in my thoughts. Hang in there, mama, and you can vent to us whenever you want to!
  • Options
    I am so sorry this is happening to you. You and your LO are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    That has got to be so hard!  I will be sending thoughts and prayers your way!  Try to stay positive.  Be thankful for all the technology that we have so that they know you should be in the hospital.  Years ago they would have had no idea.  Good luck with everything and I'll be praying that the baby stays put into December!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageheadlight:

So sorry this happened to you.

Make you you get steroid shot for your baby to develop the lungs faster. It they tell  you to wait till what ever date refuse it and ask for it now. the shots then will be probably repeated at 30 or 30some weeks. But it is really important to get it NOW!

You should not be getting up to the bathroom, because if you build some fluid up it may leak out when you get up. Different doctors have different views on that so get catheter put in you so you do not have to get up and pee.  Drink a lot. Are they giving you fluids via IV?

I know it sucks to stay in hospital bed. I was there twice in my first pregnancy and I had 20 weeks of strict bed rest (bathroom privileges only), i was not even aloud to sit up to eat. You can do it. It is worth it. 

Check this out:  https://www.kanalen.org/prom/

Thank you, I took the steroid shot the first day along with a magnesium drip with cathater but they took it off me. I'm drinking fluids but they said that no matter what it's his responsibility to pee. I'm scared to go #2 because everytime I do I have leakage though, and I went twice today. I have the same bedrest as you had, I have to lie down flat and can only sit up to eat. I also shower ever 2 days so I don't get an infection. It's just nerve wrecking 

Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"