TTC after 35

POAS

So I poas.  I couldn't help myself.  Technically 2ww will end on Sunday.  But I am 1-3 days late.  AF usually shows up btween cd19-cd23.  In 12 cycles I have not had a cd24.  In 28 years I don't remember having a cycle longer that 23 days and not on the pill. 

Any way having said all of that, the test was negative.  Crying.  If AF doesn't show up by Sunday I'll pee on another stick.

Re: POAS

• AF did this to me last week.  I have never gone longer than a 28d cycle and last month I went to 34.  I took 5 hpt during that time, all negative.  It messes with your head something awful. 

I hope that yours is just that you tested a little early (maybe you o'd later than you thought) and that it will actually be a BFP.  Sending you lots of good thoughts for a BFP.  :)

• that seems awful mean of AF.  I know she fights dirty but that's just below the belt.
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you on any meds that would delay AF? If not it sounds like it's still good that she's late. How many DPO are you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bummer marjorie.  I've been trying to decide if I should or shouldn't POAS yet myself.  I'll keep holding out hope for you!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Sorry about the BFN and the head games AF is playing.  My cycles are doing the opposite.  Mine were always 30-31 days, and now I've had three 27day cycles in a row. 

With such a short cycle, do you know if you O really early, or do you have a short LP?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I usually O between cd11 and cd15 but I was out of town during that time so I didn't use an OPK but we stayed on schedule for just in case purposes.
  • Oh, I'm so sorry! Keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"